Monday, May 18, 2009

All play and no work makes Vikas a dull boy !!

This is the second week and I have no work as such. Its the same atmosphere that I sensed today morning after entering into my office....the same dullness in the cubicle...AC is not working...thanks to our lead that he had got some snaps of his leh-ladakh trip which proved to be a stress (of not working) reliever....the first 2 hrs were fair enough enjoying the snaps while munching a perk chocolate !
Having no work at all and getting bored is 1000 times worse than having lots work even though its not interesting !! Thankfully, in the healtcare area things are much better as compared to others....and now I really feel nice that I changed my company at the right time and switched to the HIT....the thing is that we did have work till last month end and for almost 15 days, it has slowed down a bit...well, I am happy that we do have work to do as compared to other companies....
Now I am getting to know slowly...why/when/how/ people can write blogs :)

1 comment:

  1. Boss, we bloggers aren't those who have nothing else to do. Except that we spend more time blogging rather than forwarding e-mails

    ReplyDelete